Happy July friends! Once again I am a little late to this party. Totally shocking, right? If you know me you know I’m pretty much always late. Not by a lot, but still late. So why mess up a tradition at this point? 😉
I wanted to do an update on my June goals, along with setting some new goals for July! So let’s get to it.
Here’s where I stand on last month’s goals:
1. Go outside and play everyday – I really think we did a good job of this up until it started being 90 degrees. Then this mama just couldn’t hang. I have been trying to find fun indoor activities to do during the day, and Jonathan is good about taking Evan out in the evenings when he gets home.
2. Get my camera out at home more – I for sure have been better about this! Not an album worth of photos by any means, but progress. I am sad that I totally missed taking Porter’s “official” 4 month picture, and he will be 5 months next week. Dang it. I did get a great picture of Jonathan working in the garage that I LOVE.
3. Stay on top of my health and fitness plan – I 100% stuck to this one! Yay! Feeling so good and love seeing the progress and changes in my body!
4. Read a book – nope. Haven’t even started a new one. I got one off my shelf and put it on my nightstand. Does that count?
5. Organize last year’s personal photos – I halfway started this… I got everything off of my old computer onto a portable hard drive. But that’s as far as it went.
So…maybe I’m a goal setting failure. Or maybe I’m just human? Let’s go with that!
How about some NEW goals for the month!?
1. Stick to my goals 🙂 ha!
2. Read a book – I am planning to finish the second half of my sister-in-law’s book! Just got it in the mail last week and I can’t wait to dig in!
3. No dairy – I did this for a while at the beginning of my new commitment to healthier living, and I felt awesome. The past week or so I have had some cheese, and I’ve noticed my allergies are worse and my skin is breaking out more. So I am going to try to stay away from it for a few weeks and see if there is a difference!
4. Organize photos – for real this time.
5. Wake up before the kids – I have been doing this more and more the past few weeks. I love the quiet in the house in the morning, and I love getting to accomplish some things before I am interrupted 55 times. Don’t get me wrong, I love that I can stay home and be interrupted, but I do have to work, too!
Ok…think that’s it for the month! Fingers crossed I can do better in July than I did in June.
What goals are you setting this month? Let me know!
Come back tomorrow for a review on some of my favorite new workout clothes, along with a discount!! 🙂